Re:Re: Removing Auto Ventvisors (Kyle)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 13:03:32 EST

Hehehe... You wise-ass! Besides, it was the passenger side and nobody saw
nuttin'! ;-) I got my deer the second day of rifle season, thank you very
much... Quietly sitting in the woods minding my own business, he came along and
interrupted my meditation. His demise was clearly a case of preserving (and
enhancing!) my happiness as well as those of my camp mates! My truck was
resting peacefully by the side of the road the entire time... :-)
Tom