Re: Question for you guys with 4.7 and a 5-speed

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 13:36:08 EST

When I test drove different '00, 4X4, 4.7L, 5 spd.s I noticed the shift
indicator too. On one of them the indicator did not seem to ever light
up. To see if the indicator light would come on I let the engine whine
and did not shift when I normally would have. Sure enough the indicator
came on. So I guess if you have not tried it, don't shift and see if the
light comes on. But don't try it when you're accelerating real quickly
and keep an eye on the rpms.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.