RE: Removing Auto Ventvisors

From: Jarman, Mike (JARMANM@STOCKHAUSEN-INC.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:54:01 EST

make sure truck or that side is in warm area so that the truck surface is
not cold, Use a hair dryer (heat gun would work better but you run risk of
damaging paint) warm affected piece this will soften the adhesive tape, Then
use some fishing line and work it behind the visor. This also works great
for emblems.
Good luck

Mike