Re: Digital Camera Q???

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 17:03:57 EST

I have already emailed the company, but no idea how long or if they will get
back to me. I'm going to call tomorrow in the morning and see if anyone can
help me.
My strategy: you can't help me? ok let me talk to your boss/supervisor,
you can't help me? let me talk to YOUR boss. And so on, and so forth.
Hopefully i'll get some help.
Anyways, thanks,

Frank WJ

Frank just talked to the wife about your Camera question..She suggested