Re: clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 18:06:29 EST

>>One thing to take into consideration, granted this probably wont make
that
much difference, but the re 97 Dak tail light lenses will fit early 80s
(like 81 or 82) Dodge Ram Full size trucks, all the way up to 93!

thats right, dakota tail lights were adapted from the Ram tail lights....

because of this, I might be interested in a set..<<

you know, I tried to put that past a company I called to get the lights
made... didn't help...

I know clears are "unsafe and illegal" and all that crap, but hey, I
don't plan to actually drive anywhere with them on... I don't need mad
tickets... I just want someone to friggin' make some!!!!!!!!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.