Re: RE: Question for you guys with 4.7 and a 5-speed

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 19:41:14 EST

lol

they started that a looonnnggg time ago.. my parents had a 87 (or 86?) Dodge
Caraven se with a 4 cyl 2.5L (0-60 in about..oohhh 20 seconds.. SERIOUSLY)..
had a manual 5 speed in it.. Anyway.. sure enough, once you get up in
those RPM's, you get a little shift light that comes on in the dash.. so
that goes back AT LEAST 13-14 years ago

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L