Re: Re: Saturday Carlsbad drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:23:37 EST

In a message dated 2/7/00 11:40:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> >Bernd, ya know how I feel about "bottle feeding", I'd rather be "force
> >fed" Bottles are for babies!! (I know I'm gonna catch s--t for that
> >one!!) Now that we (at least I) know what Jon has up his long sleeves!!

Hot tip of the day...

After spending all that loot on a SC do yourself a big favor and AVOID those
babies with the bottles cause they will make you feel real bad real fast and
at a small fraction of the cost :-) Tom Moffat is a good example there as he
scrapped his supercharger for the juice, no comparison and a lot cheaper.
They may be babies with bottles but they'll bring tears to your eyes real
fast :-)

Hope to meet ya at the track some day :-)

Bill