Headlights...a few questions

From: msnbcnnbcbs@juno.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 00:57:31 EST

Jc Whitney has quite a few bulbs, but I'm interested in hearing what
dml'ers experiences with any of these bulbs. Which ones would you all
recommend?

What would using "off road" bulbs in the city do? Would I blind everyone
in front of me? Would i get stoped by cops?

How about a higher wattage bulb, would I get more light out of it, or
would I just risk melting my lamps? How about the current draw from the
higher wattage bulb, wouldnt that hurt my alternator in the long run?

 I've been told the blue ones give you less light than any other
color.(more like a fashion statement), and the white ones, although they
are very reflective, give the maximum of illumination.

Thanx in advance

the dml'er formerly known as "el guahiro"
99 RC V6

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.