Re: Fw: Custrom Bumpers for Durango and Dakota

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 21:59:34 EST

Pitiful, useless, horribly designed web page, banner ad with images
apparently ripped off a porn web page, no information at all about the
product, spelling mistakes, and his email address comes from a free
service (which isn't allowed by the Hotmail rules & regs) and NOT his
domain...why am I supposed to be interested in buying from them?

Sorry, got on a bit of a rant. I'm a web developer and these kinds of
things REALLY eat away at me. Long story short, there's nothing that
builds my trust or interest on that page, and a lot that tears it down.

--
-andy