RE: borla group buy??

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:41:49 EST

Hold your horsies ;) I still have to receive my dealer kit from Borla. I am
hoping for it today or tomorrow since they are on the other side of town. We
have approx. 6 people interested. We need about 9 more. I will post prices
and specs as soon as I get them. If anyone knows any other groups interested
in a Borla exhaust a good price please direct them to me.

Thanks,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)