RE: Timing Belt AGAIN

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:53:36 EST

Take a long screwdriver and block between two of the water pump pulley
bolts. Then take a large wrench (23mm range I think) and break the fan bolt
loose from the pump. Unbolt the fan shroud, and remove both the fan and
shroud simultaneous. Once removed, stand the fan against a wall; do not lay
it flat.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. Keep a box of band-aids close by. :'B