Re: Re: DML 88 Results

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 14:39:48 EST

Like I said I am hoping to find some good conditions this week for a good
launch, I think I can break the 17's. Also your headers, full 2.5" exhaust
and
computer more than make up for the .8 sec difference between my run and yours,
also remember the traction issue, if I was at a track there'd probably be mad
traction as opposed to what i am doing now. Same for my continuous g's, sand
everywhere so i chose a place that had as little as possible, had it been
clear
who knows an extra .o5g or so maybe. not too bad for someone without swaybars
(front or rear)... oh well later guys

Chris
-not so patiently waiting for my 2000....