Re: Re[2]: Foxwoods was: Removing Auto Ventvisors (Bob N.)

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 15:40:22 EST

Hey guys, Foxwoods sounds great. The later the better. If we can stretch it to late April or early May, little Jake should be old enough for the long ride. We can't bring him on long trips yet and I would love to take him with us. Otherwise only little Joe and I will probably go. Joe DaVolio

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 02/08 12:09 AM >>>
Yeah, yeah, yeah... everybody's a comedian! If we use your truck we'll have
to use the dental floss instead of one of Robs tow straps... Wouldn't want to
break any of that fancy-pants stuff on your ass-scraper! BWAHAHAHA! :-)

Seriously though, was it March or early April when we went to Foxwoods last
year?? I thought that was a good time to go... Kind of a cool way to kick-off
spring, no? With a little notice, anytime would be fine for us though.

Who's in/interested anyway? Karen and I are definitely up for another run and
I know Walt and Ingrid and you and Haze are up for it... We should probably
get this going on the upcoming meet page, yes?
Tom