Bad shocks

From: cconrad (cconrad@mail.ev1.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 17:02:05 EST

I sure this has been talked about in the past, but I am a new R/T owner so I dont know much about the Dakota's.

Anyway, I bought a 2000 CC RT 2 weeks ago. And at 1500 miles the front shock busted a seal and sprayed oil all down the side of my beautiful white RT.

Point 1
Has anyone else had problems with the factory installed shock on there Dakota's?

Point 2
Has anyone had any luck getting the service department to put any other shock besides the crappy stock ones?

Point 3
Would anyone be interested in getting Dodge to replace the stock ones with a performance shock? :) Just a thought!