Re: Chrome bumpers on the SLT any complaints ?(ronniec)

From: Randall Brown (MiNdZ@pcnow.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 19:08:10 EST

the only thing you have to do is take chrome cleaner to them "wax on, wax
off" and ta-da...back and shiny again.I have a 94 with a 112,000 miles and
the only thing i can see on the chrome is a little smut from the
exhaust...which came off...So id go with the chrome...even my front grill
and bumper have stayed nice and shiney.
Randall