Re: Re: Saturday Carlsbad drags

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 20:03:24 EST

In a message dated 2/8/00 10:03:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> Not really! I would run against him for at least ten times (he he he), then
> no NOS. Actually, I would go for the SC-HP on demand not worry if my
engine
> will blow, catch fire, or run out of NOS.

Not the case my friend. I have seen far more problems with SC's than NOS in
Dakotas. There is a man with a 94 with a SC who has been through about a half
dozen head gaskets so far who comes to our track once in a while. Finally
bought a trailer and hauls it so he can get back home. He has several other
mods and has run a 13.20+ best to the nos (even though a club cab) 12.6. And
he has a lot of extra dough in MSD trying to keep it together. Now NOS on
Dakotas, any one had a problem ? None that I'm aware of other than Tom using
the wrong fuel and thus a problem. Nope no SC fer me uh uh, just can't afford
it..

Bill