Re: RE: Top 5 mods every dakota should have?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:25:57 EST

"Seth Huffman" <Sethmh@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Are you saying that with just the bored TB you will get better performance
>or with just headers you will get better performance but with both you would
>have less performance than just getting one of them? Or are you saying that
>if you already have headers then if you got a bored TB you wouldnt see much
>of an increase in performance so it wouldnt be worth the money?

I'm saying the second, but I'm not saying that it wouldn't be worth
the money. What I'm saying is, the two do not add on top of one
another. For example, if a TB alone gives you 20hp, and headers alone
gives you 20hp, then a TB and headers together will not equal a total
of 40hp over stock. They may only equal 25hp. The increase when
adding the second of the two won't be that dramatic. Worth the money?
That's up to each person to decide.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC