Re: Top 5 PERFORMANCE mods.

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:31:40 EST

CrescentResearch@aol.com wrote:
>I'd Like a concensus of opinon on the top 5 PERFORMANCE modifications we've
>made to our Dakotas. I don't want to hear "stereo" or "wheels" or "clear
>taillight lenses", I'm talkin' headers, dual exhaust, etc..... Thanks.

There are three performance mods that I've done that have dramatically
increased performance. Those are:
QuickD intake and TB (done at the same time)
Mopar PCM
Hotchkis suspension (springs, sway bars & shocks)
I've done a few others, but they produced only minimal increases in
performance.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
Wilmington, NC