Re: Another custom bumper

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 21:48:27 EST

Kyle Kozubal wrote:

> Also, if anyone knows of any web pages where I can look at pics on custom
> bumpers to get ideas I would appreciate them. Thanks,
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

I asked these guys about Dakota bumpers, and they do actually make them
(for the front, at least):
http://www.kenmtn.com/html/p2.html
http://www.kenmtn.com/html/p1.html

They fabricate the bumpers to order, so they can customize them to some
extent. Off-road.com reviewed their products not too long ago (pay no
attention to the vehicle behind the bumper):
http://www.off-road.com/chevy/kma/index.html

If you'd like, I can dig up the specs that he sent me.

Jason