Re: 6X9 or 5X7 mirrors?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 09:06:04 EST

Definetly a personal preference on mirrors. I had the 6x9's on my 87
2wd---Loved them. But, I've got the 5x7's on my 95 4x4. There's no problem
seeing out of them, and they're nicer offroad--less chance of hitting
something with them. If I didn't have to get into some tight places, I'd
probably have the 6x9's.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6