Re: 6X9 or 5X7 mirrors?

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:16:47 EST

I've got the 6X9's and love em! I can see the curvature of the earth
behind me! As far as getting into tight places, they fold back if your
that close to smacking them. For pictures you can go to
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
You can see the 6X9's on my truck or download one of a couple screensavers
and see all the mirrors you could ever care to see!

>Anyone know where I can see a pic of a dakota with 6X9 mirrors and one
>with
>5X7 mirrors so I can compare them? What mirrors do most people like best?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"