Re: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:32:50 EST

I've noticed a trend myself: Since the Hotchkis
kit... I don't get picked on by Mustangs anymore, only
Chevy S10's, Toyota Tacomas, etc. etc. Funny thing
is: The new S10's have a speed limiter of 95 mph. I
ended up racing 2 at a once before Christmas, and the
two S10's were nearly side by side... Then locked at
95 mph... Not to mention they were both about 5 car
lengths behind me when they hit that speed.

Sam '00 RT