Re: Va Meet

From: flemingb@vtls.com
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:49:22 EST

Chalk up another spot at the Meet for my friend Dr. Kristina Carroll. She lives
in Richmond, so at least my room and board is covered! Save money where you
can, and bring friend along. Any news on inviting some of the 'other' truck
brands? I have a friend with a Ford Lightning that would love to go.

His:
Brett Fleming
flemingb@vtls.com
'97 Red Dakota Sport Extended Cab 4x4 V8 5sp (aka LeLu)

Hers:
Kristina Carroll
klcdvm@yahoo.com
'99 Black Dakota Sport Extended Cab 4x4 V8 Auto (aka Padiwan)