Re: VA track meet

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 18:14:40 EST

Jon,

I'm planning on being there friday and saturday leaving on Sunday. You know
I'm plannin on racing, I've never ran on a pro tree but I'm up for it. Also
if my posi unit makes it in in time (suppose to here yesterday) I'll let you
make a pass on the drag radials but I want to see how the Comp T/A's hookup.

Todd