Re: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Mtbfed@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 21:11:13 EST

I'm glad to hear you got them, I was beginning to think it was a scam.
I have not heard a word from them either, and have considered
canceling the charge to my credit card before it's too late.
BTW, what shipper did they use?
Keep me posted on the Dremel mods.

Marc Federici
99 SLT+ CC 5.2 5sp 4x2 3.55sg

<
< FWIW, the smaller bulbs, 194s, didn't fit in my Aftermarket Trenz clear
<lenses. It looks like the little tubes that they're supposed to go into
<need to be ground off with the trusty dremel. No instruction were provided
<with mine either on no mention of a necessary modification.
 < I've repeatedly commented both privately and publicly about this
<company and heard nothing back. This is, in my opinion, extremely poor
<customer service. I wont be recommending this company to anyone in the
<future.
<
<
<- --