Re: RE: Foxwoods Date (Walt, Roger, Joe, Chris, et all! :)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 21:34:26 EST

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> OK, Karen's cool with the last weekend in April...
>
> Any particular reason for Sunday? Karen and I will probably spend the weekend
> again (so it doesn't matter to us) but I was just thinking it might be better
> for people doing a day trip to drive back home Saturday night instead of Sunday.
>
> Whatcha think?
> Tom
>
> __________________________________
> Subject: DML: Foxwoods Date
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 2/8/00 4:33 PM
>
> Last year we went on March 27th. It was a little too chilly to hang
> out in
> the parking lot if I recall correctly. This year, I'd like to
> suggest
> Sunday April 30th, the weekend after Easter. It'll be warmer and
> give us a
> bit more time to prepare.
>
> Walt Felix
> 88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
> Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
> http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM

Hey Guys,
Yea, me and Haze would much rather a Saturday.
Let me know
Bob a rus ki
-
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995