Re: Mopar Magnum M1 intake Manifold...and other mods(long)adviceplease!!!!

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 22:33:42 EST

Just curious what do you plan on making the AC bracket out of and how do you work
around moving the sensor that has to be moved. Just curious...very curious.....when
you shipping that thing anyway? I can't seem to wait anymore.......engine goodies,
must have engine goodies...aaahhhhhhh.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318