RE: Tires, Mud, Tires, Mud

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 08:15:11 EST

Hey Heather....

I'll take ya muddin...hehehe....

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net

Subject: DML: Tires, Mud, Tires, Mud

arrrr arrrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrr arrrrrrrr

hehehe, oh I'm having fun! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN....not enough mud right now
though :(

Ok, my new tires...LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM.

I got the Pirelli Scorpion A/T's 30x9.50sr15's

I got CLEAN pictures before I mudded a lil' bit, but, not enough mud to do
damage and get a REAL picture of mud on my truck.

I'm doing the rain dance and hoping for some mud soon, otherwise y'all are
just gonna have to wait before seein' my truck have fun!

*sigh* I have to behave, don't wanna get stuck somewhere.

There is a slight difference in the height of the truck, not REAL noticible,
but I'm glad I'm not older cause that right leg's gotta lift up a little bit
more to get in the truck....now I'm so tempted to do that 2" body lift kit
too, but...gotta see how the truck handles the tires first.

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com