Summer Events - Attn: Andy Levy

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 08:26:13 EST

No problem Andy, I've got 11 events planned at this point. I'm sure we'll
catch you at one of them. Most of them are still in the planning stages,
though I've already posted them on the Events and Meets page. I'm going to
see if I can get the dealer I bought my Ram at to donate some grab bag
goodies.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM