RE: Recall on '00 4.7 auto

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 09:41:18 EST

I received a recall notice on my 2000 CC 4X4 4.7 5 speed last Saturday. (it
says it is for 4x4 daks
only) It says the transmission crossmember support brackets may crack and
separate from the
 frame under severe operating conditions. Pretty interesting. Right now I'm an
all Mopar family
 and I received a recall on each vehicle in one week. My other car is a 94
Plymouth Voyager and
thats its second recall. (somethin' about the liftgate support hinges)