Re: Which tires should I get? 31x10.5 BFG Mud Terrain o

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 10:39:58 EST

Curious. You don't mention any off-roading... Why would you even consider mud
tires? Moreover, the Goodyears have worked fine for me on the street. My only
complaint about them is off-road which is why I'm gonna go with BFG AT's when
they wear out. Mines also my daily driver (when it's not warm enough for the
motorcycle) and I know the rumble of mud's would drive me nutz after awhile.
Tom