Re: 650HP Hemi-Dakota

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:03:25 EST

Steven:

I've got a substantial list of people involved since this is a mod
(HEMIDAK) I have looked into pretty seriously and want to do. What is it
that you want? Many vendors were involved in the project. I'm curious as
to who the GC was on it.

Let me know what component of the mod you're interested in and I'll get
you the info.

Richard in San Antonio

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:30:38 -0800 Stlaurent Mr Steven
<STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil> writes:
> In the latest Hot Rod magazine, does anyone knows the company who is
> dong
> the modification for the HEMI DAKOTA (650HP)?

> Steven St.Laurent
> 2000 Dodge Dakota 4.7 (V-8) SLT 4x2 (330HP?)
> 2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage 1 (where is the SC?)
> 1999 Astro LS 4.3 HO V-6
> 1993 Chevy Tracker 1.6 (gutless)
> mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil (work)
> mailto:Saint1958@home.com (home)