Group Buy: Rear Power Slider for 97+

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:40:10 EST

Gang,

I think this idea was discussed a month or two ago, but I don't know the
outcome. Is there any interest in a group buy here? I'm planning to get
one either way and I have an existing account with CR Laurence who
distributes the product.

Pricing would be as follows:

1-9 units $277.10
10 or more $263.25
30 or more $244.30

Shipping to your location from California would be additional cost. I
can calculate that once I find out the weight.

Drop me a note off list if you are interested and I'll keep a tally of
names. Would be nice if we can get at least 10 people to take advantage
of the price break. Sorry, this unit only fits 97+ Daks.

Bob