Re: No spark... advice please

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:59:19 EST

I haven't replaced the wires yet. That's what I'm working on tonight when I
get home. I did check the fuses... but they were all good. I'm not really
sure about the coil... haven't been able to check it, that's the next thing
on the list, after the plugs, wires, cap and rotor.

Coil, computer, then I don't know. Lets hope it doesn't get that far. :)

-Robert Howe
sick 1995 V6 4x4