Re: RE: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:40:24 EST

hehe, Luck's my middle name... you'll love this even more then

I bought my 97 over thanksgiving, and brought it back down here to TN. Did
the financian thru Chrysler financial Corp cause had to do it out of state
financing. Set up 1st pmt of truck due jan 10th, 2000. 2 Weeks after I got
the truck, the business mgr from the dealership calls me and tells me that
Chrysler had switched contracts, and we had filled out the old ones. So he
was fed-ex'ing me the new ones, and just needed me to sign them, so no prob.
1 Week before christmas, I get my truck registered, etc. 1 week later, get
my dad to sign the contract over christmas cause he had to co-sign on the
loan. 1st Week in January, I get the contract back to the dealership, and
about the same time I get the title to the truck in the mail??? It's in my
name with no Lien on it??? Well, I figure something is a little screwy
cause I hadn't received anything from the bank yet either regarding
payments. I figure they are just behind because the contract got in late,
etc. So I wait about 2 weeks, but still no word from the bank. So I call
the dealership, and tell him what's up. Says he'll call them in the morning
and call me back. I wait a week, but no word. So I call him back. Says he
called them and they were suppose to call me, so I give him both my hm# and
wrk#, and he says he'll call them back, and have them get a hold of me.
Today my 2nd payments is due and STILL no word from the bank and I have no
way of reaching them... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:O

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L