Re: Stock V8

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 21:47:41 EST

Randall,
Those numbers look close, but they are Flywheel HP, AND those
numbers are probably based on the "best" test.
If you Dyno, you will be given Rear Wheel HP. There are losses in the
drive train. Approximate losses around 15 to 20% depending if you have
manual or Automatic.
For comparison, you should (if you can afford) do a base-line Dyno and
then one after you are completed with your mods. You will see the
difference
and know your monies are spent well (or not).

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 5.2L, CC, Auto