Re: 318 Dak VS 360 Ram

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 22:12:38 EST

GS - told you there would be non believers out there, your not the
first. Friends and fellow dragers were amazed too. It really happend.
360 Ram, 15.3
The Dak was now modified with true 2 1/2 duals with aftermarket cats.
Maybe too much exhaust. Our 94 Dak RC V8, Auto,355 SG, K&N, MP
SBEC,275/60 radials runs 14.97 @ 91.7 !!! Dave Waco & Lynn Pedersen