Re: NOS System with Blower

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 00:53:17 EST

At 07:10 PM 2/10/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>OK! I might sound stupid but has any tried adding a SC and a NOS together?
>
>=================================
>Steve St.Laurent

Yeah, the type that carry their balls around in a wheelbarrow, or have more
money than brains. I've seen it, also seen the results when the timing
isn't retarded enough, or not enough fuel is delivered. Makes quite a
mess. Pisses off the other people waiting to do their run at the
track. Takes a while to get all the oil off the track. If you get a fuel
shortage or don't retard the timing enough, you melt your piston tops,
blowing holes in them, or in worst case, cracking your pistons, causing the
rod to shove the pieces into the cylinder wall, and well, pretty much
FUBAR after that.

Mike

mschwall@flash.net