Re: Gibson, Borla, or Flowmaster; which is most quiet?

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 05:49:42 EST

Have you thought about a Dynomax muffler?

I originally only replaced the stock muffler on my 1997 318 v8 Dak. It
was only a little louder and had a deeper rumble than stock. I had a
Flowmaster on my 1994 v6 Dak and I wouldn't say that it was very quiet.
IMHO if you want a quieter muffler with good performance go with a
Dynomax.

Garret
1997, CC, 4x4, 318
http://members.tripod.com/garretl