Re: Ordered the powerdyne

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 08:48:33 EST

After thinking long and hard (2.7 seconds) I ordered the Powerdyne from
redline performance. They had a sale on it and it cost me $2716. plus I paid
extra for 2nd day air. It should be here early next week and be in by next
weekend. Then we'll add a small shot on it to get it out of the hole
Has anyone using the kit had problems with pinging? I'm thinking boost
timing master but I'm not sure if I need it.
Joe W.

 Hey Joe. I'm using the Msd boost timing retard, cost $158 from summit. You dont need the $300+ one. I'll get you the part number this eve, its not in thier catalog.