Re: Anyone want to talk prices on '00,Sport,CC,V8,4X4? (Long)

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:47:38 EST

I bought my 00 sport RC V8 4x4 auto for 21,750 at 100 over invoice. So you
are getting a good deal. I am in MD so cost of living is higher, CC in the
same version for me was a 2000.00 option. I tried to argue holdback fees,
since I was ordering mine, and put down a deposit, It is not going to sit on
their lot one day. But they wouldnt budge. Basically they are making an
extra 800.00 on your truck.
My .02
Boog