Re: Tonneau Covers???

From: greg.hendricks@itpms.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:23:15 EST

I also have the Extang Blackmax cover and love it. However, I paid much less
for mine. I purchased mine through carparts.com using their 1/3 off discount.
I saved $64 this way. I think I paid $138 + shipping.

Just go the website below and then click on the coupon link on the left. Then
enter this code:

PS002

http://www.carparts.com