Re: What's the scoop on the hood group buy??? (Jason)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:09:31 EST

Jason,

    Thanks for asking. We currently have 12 confirmed buyers. I am
going to call Legendary Monday the 14th and give them the names of the
buyers. The buyers will be given the contact info and will contact
Legendary on their own with their ordering information. I am going to
place a follow up call to Legendary Friday the 18th to see if all the buyers
came through.
    Just a reminder on hood price: retail price $400 minus 30% group
buy discount equals $280. There is still a crating charge of $29 and
s&h will run about $70-$100 depending on location in the US.
    Let me know if you want to be added to the confirmed list.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins