Re: Lock-Right Locker

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:15:31 EST

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOO! <slap!> Whew! I feel better now... sorry
about that Todd. ;-)

Limited Slip = Sure Grip = Posi. A locker (lock-right) is a different animal
that offers a more positive axle lock-up than a lsd can.

Gary provided this link earlier:

http://www.gearedbyunitrax.com

He paid just under $400 for his Powertrax No-Slip locker from the above company
and already has his... I bought mine from Summit, paid just over $400 and have
yet to receive it (ordered it back in January). The "No-Slip" locker is
Powertrax's newest locker and is said to be an improvement over the original
Lock-Right locker. We shall soon find out once Gary gets his installed.
Tom