Re: Po'-Boy Air Intake

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 13:56:52 EST

Tom, You can probably use the original intake hose until you find the correct pipe. At least you will get rid of the air box. Joe

>>> <fawcett@uism.bu.edu> 02/11 1:33 PM >>>
HELP!

All this talk about cold air intakes is really bumming me out! I got the K&N
cone filter, air hat, ring clamps and will make up a shorter S-Bolt... What I
can't find or have made is the damn pipe!!!!!!!!

I really want to go with a 3" metal pipe instead of ABS plastic but, again, I
can't find any! I even went to Midas and had them try to mandrel bend some 3"
exhaust pipe but it wouldn't work (the machine kept crushing the pipe). Hell,
I can't even find black ABS plastic in the peoples republic of Massachusetts to
fab something up while I continue my search for metal pipe! All they have
around here is white PVC which would look really silly, IMHO!

HELP!... SOS!... HELP!... SOS!... HELP!
Tom

P.S. Did I mention I need some help here?!