FINALLY!!!! (Andy, Rob, Bernd and a group buy too!)

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 15:13:34 EST

Greetings fellow DMLers! (Been waiting 2+ years to say that!) I've been
following the archives since I bought my Dakota in the spring of 97. Had
been using a system that wouldn't let me subscribe, but now I have my own
home computer!

Bernd - Thanks for the 2" lift info...Phat truck you got there!

Andy - Thanks for the silblade group buy...great product!

Rob - Got the tow straps but didn't see a rope. Are you sending that later?

I'm working on a couple of group buys...one for a tow hook bracket for
around 50 dollars American and the other is for some wheel adapters...more
to come (sts) on both. Anyone interested.

Well, hell! I'm right glad to finally be hooked up! Look forward to
chating with you all soon.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
3" Gibson