RE: Re: Worst Built Cars of the Century

From: Wayne T. Schultz (rimfax@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 15:48:57 EST

> 3) CHEVY CORVAIR
> "The Corvair provided drivers with the unique opportunity to breathe
> gasoline
> vapors from the leaking gas tank in the front, and the oil vapors from the
> engine in the rear...at the same time."

Uh oh! I own three of them. Of course I usually drive them with the top
down!

They are fun cars, not expensive, easy to work on, fun to drive and they
handle and stop real GOOD!

They are infectious!

- Wayne

98 5.2L 5spd 4x4 SLT+, Owns a 1965 Chevy Corvair Monza Conv., a 1966 Chevy
Corvair Corsa 140 Conv. (4 Carbs) and a 1966 Monza Coupe.