Re: Re: Po'-Boy Air Intake (Gilbert)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 18:36:48 EST

Gilbert, DUDE!

I emailed you after you got back from vaca... We don't have any 18 wheeler
supply houses around here (or none that I can find anyway). How much to have
you send me the 3.5" pipe?????? I bought the same sleeves as you suggested but
just can't seem to get my hands on the pipe!

Thanks!
Tom

P.S. I thought I read you were losing your Kota which is why I thought you
didn't reply to my private email? Ssssup w/dat?