Webpage update

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 18:55:23 EST

Been messing with the format for my page... nothing major, some new graphics
etc. (Can't wait to get my camera this weekend) Do me a favor and drop by,
see what you think!

BTW: After talking to you folks, and to a buch of other folks, I found out
that Sony is going to do away with the floppy drive on their cameras. They
had hoped to make it a standard but the size was the deal-breaker. We are
going to find the best price locally for a Kodac DC280....(I think that's
the one !)

Thanks for all the help!

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org