Re: Re: VA track meet

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 18:31:52 EST

>>What's wrong with it? Like I said I haven't been keeping an eye on the
list
letely.<<<

well, the tranny is shot (some are blaming pinion angle). The truck
shakes like it has 4 bent rims at any speed, and idles like it's never
ever been tuned up. The engine makes less and less power everyday, and
the smoke gets thicker and thicker. It leask oil from both main seals and
the valve cover gaskets (that I've replaced twice... blow-by is blowin'
em'). It leaks tranny fluid like a mo'fo'. I have to put a quart in it
every other day before work to insure it gets me there and back...
I'm gettin' an 84 VW Rabbit Deisel to be my daily driver untill the
Magnum 360 and tranny go in.. then it's to where ever Jon Smith is
runnin' =)
I won't even make it to Jodi's house! =(

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.